Monday, April 9, 2012

Loving Bright Pops of Color...

...for the home...

...for accessories...


...and, of course, for party goodies!


I'm currently in full-on rearrange-and-spruce-up-the-apartment mode, as I mentioned last week. It involves a lot of pushing furniture around various rooms (which itself involves a lot of push, pull, pivot, repeat until wedged past that doorway or that jutting-out wall), framing and hanging and re-framing and re-hanging pictures, and making sure there's enough color everywhere (we're big color people, and not just because we live in Miami). A good pop of color, like my chartreuse file cabinet, is a necessity in my book!

Image credits: Victoria's home photographed by Bonnie Tsang | Pretty Pegs (for your Ikea furniture!) via Design*Sponge | Utilitarian ceramics via A Subtle Revelry | Art & pillows by Castle and Things | Just My Type menu & placecards from The Wedding Style Guide via You Are My Fave

No comments:

Post a Comment