Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Inspired By...

...bright, geometrical spring tiles that are totally swoonworthy and, conveniently, would fit perfectly in my Miami digs.

Available by Popham Design

...words to smile about in a font and color combo that's lovely enough to frame anywhere.

Available by Ship & Shape

...a succulent garden for my bike. I can't think of a more perfect--or adorable!--spring-y, outdoor accessory!

Available by Wearable Planter

...probably the most beautiful (if most nausea-inducing, for the squeamish among us) site for a movie theatre ever. I mean, it's on the water! I want to go now.

Designed by Ole Scheeren, Photo by Piyatat Hemmatat

Image credits: Spring tiles by Popham Design via Design*Sponge | Longtime Sunshine art print by Ship & Shape via You Are My Fave Bike planters by Wearable Planter via ManMade DIY Floating movie theatre via Black Eiffel 

2 comments: