Friday, April 27, 2012

Handmade Finds: Stripes and Florals

The spring weather totally has me in the mood for stripes and florals. Here are a few handmade goodies that feed my craving, two for you, two for your home.


Stripes: I've been hunting high and low for new striped bedroom storage (to replace the classy giant Ikea bags I've stuffed things in) and a decent sized stripey bag to replace my current gym bag (since I carry it around with me so often, I'd like something a little less...bright pink and bulky), and I like the look and size of these cute striped storage containers and this shoulder bag

Florals: I'm totally lusting after this ranunculus ring but worried that I still may not be over my ring aversion (I definitely OD'd on them as a teenager in the '90s so rings make me feel about 13-years-old); and I'd love to gaze merrily at this calming tulip print when hanging around home on a warm, sunny spring evening.

Clockwise from top left: Storage basket by Alexia Claire | Ranunculus ring by Aarre | Striped shoulder bag by Bagy Bag | Tulip print by JK Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment