Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspired By...

...striped sofas! We're stripe-lovers in my household (wee striped kitten included), but I'd never even dreamed of a striped sofa until I saw one. Now, I'm in love.

Photo by Henry Bourne

...the most delicious-looking popsicles I can imagine. I've never been a big popsicle eater, I'd rather go straight for the ice cream, but these homemade gourmet yogurt popsicles would certainly change my mind!

Photo by Victoria

....the cutest of pillows for wee ones (or for wee-ones-at-heart).

Available at Land of Nod


...DIY picnic baskets! What a cute, clever, and best of all easy idea! And since it's already picnic weather in Miami, I need to make these soon!


Photo by Alexis Birkmeyer


...blank canvases to create your very own maroushka dolls. (If only mine could turn out as cute as these did...)


Available at Blank

Image credits: Harriet Anstruther and Henry Bourne's living room via SF Girl by Bay | Gourmet yogurt pops from A Subtle Revelry | Pillows by Land of Nod via Oh Joy | Picnic basket DIY and printable by Alexis Birkmeyer for Oh Happy Day | Blank maroushka dolls via Creature Comforts

No comments:

Post a Comment