Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I have a very sneezy kitten on my hands here, he has a kitten flu (yep, that's a thing), so I'll be force feeding the little guy antibiotics (which is bound to be a fun time) and keeping a close eye on him this weekend. I also got two packages in the mail this week--one of washi tape (my first order of it, how behind the times am I?!), one of way too many organizing goodies from The Container Store--so am bound and determined to finalize my bedroom decluttering and redecorating over the next couple days! On a side note, besides plane tickets, these were basically my first online purchases, um, ever. I know, weird, right? I've always been a see-it-in-real-life-and-buy-it type of girl. But just clicking a button and receiving things at my door was miraculous. I think I may have gotten myself hooked. And I may have entered dangerous territory by doing so...



Happy weekend all, and see you back here on Monday!

P.S. Every now and then I'm a passenger on F's scooter, and I can only image his face if I wore
this helmet.

Red velvet rice krispie treats?! Whaaaat?!

I want the California one!

What a cute idea for someone who's getting married.

These photos from space are incredible. And make me remember why Nicole wanted to be an astronaut (if only for a little while) when we were kids.

Fictional living spaces photographed. Mind blown.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Please please please please PLEASE get that helmet!! and 2. I still firmly believe that I would have made a kickass astronaut.

    ReplyDelete