Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rifle Fabrics

I can't imagine there are many people out there who aren't in love with everything they see at Rifle Paper Co., but just in case you (for some crazy reason!) are one of them and need a little convincing, well let me introduce you to their new line of fabric!


Aren't they just to die for? I would love to add their whimsical florals anywhere in my home and there are so many colors to choose from! The Moroccan or Eucalyptus options would be perfection for throw pillows in our guest room. Not to mention the fact that that chair would look perfect pretty much anywhere you put it. I just want to curl up on it with a massive cappuccino and reminisce about our vacation all day long... (Quick! Who wants to pay me to do that? Or this? ;)

Fabrics available at Villa Nova via Inspired To Share

No comments:

Post a Comment