Friday, January 6, 2012

Handmade Finds: Pops of Neon

 Ever since our neon Thanksgiving bash, I can't quite seem to shake my obsession with the neons-and-neutrals color combination. Each time I think I'm over it, new neon goodies pop up to beckon me back into a world of brightly colored bliss. Here a few Etsy and DaWanda picks I've had my eye on lately.


I wonder if I should just suggest painting our pink wall neon so we could commit to the color combo once and for all. My not-so-color-loving German boyfriend couldn't possibly say no to that, could he...?

Clockwise from top left: Mokka print by Mengsel Design | Berlin necklace by SNoU | Pillow by Pillowation | Regal chair by Jeux de lin

3 comments:

  1. Love these neon accents - especially that fun pink pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that espresso maker print! cute neon finds, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am adoring neon pops (like everyone:) these days. They really brighten up the weather this month.

    ReplyDelete