Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Inspired By...

...a lovely chalkboard wall that was the inspiration behind my painting our entryway with chalkboard paint (more on that to come soon!).


...a fantastically floral calendar for the new year.


...a DIY for a throw pillow that I can't wait to recreate asap. Now just to think of the quote I want to stencil...

 
Photo and DIY by Amanda Wright

...pretty much everything colorful and neon from GAP's new spring line. I can't wait to get my hands on that striped sweater and those pink flats!

Available at Gap

Image credits: Chalkboard wall from Cottage Living idea house via SF Girl by Bay | 2012 giclee calendar by Brittany Watson of The House the Lars Built | Throw pillow DIY via Wit and Whistle | Outfits available at Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment