Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And Introducing...

...baby Charlie!!


No, he's not mine (but I wouldn't mind stealing and snuggling the bejeezus out of him!). As you may or may not already know, Emily, who I threw that baby shower for back in November, finally had her baby! He was either a bit too stubborn or a bit too comfortable, because he absolutely refused to join the world on his due date. Or the day after. Or the day after that... And just when we were starting to think he wouldn't make it out without being forced, he finally made his world debut, five days later (yesterday, Jan 16)!

Emily's my first close friend to have a baby and I have to say, I wasn't expecting to feel so attached to him from just a picture! But I do and I seriously cannot wait to meet and cuddle and spoil this little fellow (hopefully even sooner than expected, as in a few weeks from now, if all goes as I am now planning!). I'm so so beyond happy for Emily and Artur and this wonderful little person they've brought into the world!


Is he not the most adorable munchkin EVER?!?! (That is my very un-biased opinion. ;)

Happy papa

Happy (and glowing!) new momma

Congrats again to the new family! And little Charlie - I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment