Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Inspired By...

...a playful print that I wouldn't mind staring at everyday. This is definitely getting ordered and framed somewhere in my apartment.

Available at Society 6

...sweet graphic notecards with the cutest of details of your favorite city, whatever city that might be.

Available by Hello Lucky

...just the loveliest little kid's room I ever did see. Nicole and I would have died to live in such a room when we were girls. Those lamps! That sweet chair! Swoon.

Photograph by Julien Fernandez

...DIY embroidered cards (I'm on a bit of a card kick lately, if you haven't noticed) that I've already tried my hand out and found they're not that hard to make! I may start embroidering everything from here on out...

Photo & DIY by Liz Stanley

...rockstar-worthy wallpaper. I mean, you can never go wrong with gold dots. Now, which room can I convince F this would work best in...?

Available at Bartsch

Image credits: Wake by Phil Jones via Apartment Therapy | Greeting cards by Hello Lucky via Poppytalk | Lovely little child's room by Julien Fernandez pinned by Julie | DIY embroidered cards by Say Yes to Hoboken | Gold dot wallpaper by Bartsch via Decor8 

No comments:

Post a Comment