Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone! I really wanted to share with you today some simple snapshots of my apartment since, from the beginning of the year, I've been talking about all the sprucing up I've done and wanted to do to it. That will have to wait until next week, but here's a quick peek at my (in-progress) map wall that I'm super in love with. Making my home feel like mine can just feel so good, you know?


In other news, it's one of my loveliest friends in the world April's birthday today (happy birthday, lady!) and I want more than anything to hop on a plane to NYC to celebrate with her with vegan goodies and too much wine! Instead, I'll be working (and getting my hair done--not all the fun can be sucked out of today!), so I wanted to wish her the happiest birthday yet! And tell her that of course she's not old, even though she always thinks she is.

What are you all up to this weekend? Hope it's wonderful and we'll see you back here next week!

Photo by Natalie's semi-grumpy iphone

P.S. I hate wrongly used quotation marks, so these are hilarious.

These paintings are so colorful and fun!

I know I talk about poufs quite a bit, but how much do I want these adorable knotty ones?! (If only I could afford them...)

A-Z cups would be so cute for a kiddo's birthday party!

So many lovely packaging examples--now I'm beyond excited to (finally) package up Nicole's US care package :)

Too. Flippin. Funny.

4 comments:

  1. So do I! I should start taking pictures of all the ones I see too, cuz there are so many out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, your map wall totally rocks! We're really in love with maps too. Our old flat in Scotland was plastered in them, we've been a bit more held back in our new Berlin flat. It was lovely to meet you at The Hive. Take care, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing?! It's Natalie's (my sister and co-blogger) wall in Miami and it makes me ridiculously jealous. It was great meeting you, too, this weekend, I hope we can meet up again some time in Berlin!

      Delete