Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Inspired By...

...a super colorful office space that turns even trash bins into works of art. I want to move in. Like, now.

 Photo by Sean Fennessy and John Deer

...a pretty awesome knitted pouf that doesn't fit at all in my Miami home, but that I'm dying for all the same. I'm mildly obsessed with poufs at the moment, partly because they're adorable, partly because they'd fit way better in my small living room than a full-on chair would, and this one has my heart.

Available at Story North

...probably the best looking nursery I've ever seen (although it's no surprise, considering this little lady's mom is the uber-stylish Joy Cho). I wish my bedroom were anywhere near this fashionably fabulous.

Photo by Bonnie Tsang, styling by Jen Gotch

...a fun (and easy!) DIY straw idea that I'm so using for my next party! (With, possibly, more adult-themed libations to sip from. Possibly.)


...office supplies so organized and colorful, they make me want to establish a home office myself. And then organize it by color.

Design by Kontor Kontur

Image credits: Colorful office by The Design Files via Decor8 | Kebnekaise mountain pouf by Story North via Design*Sponge | Ruby's nursery for Oh Joy! | Mustache straws by Sweet Paul | Colorful office supplies by Kontor Kontur via Whorange

No comments:

Post a Comment