Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Inspired By...

...a sweet & unique Valentine's Day DIY that I just might have to whip up this year.

Photo & DIY by Ashley Ann

...yet another dreamy Scandinavian bedroom. The standing pouf, the lamp, the almost hidden pop of pink. I want it all.

Styling by Anouk B, photo by Marjon Hoogervorst

...a colorful and geometric art project that would add a splash of color to any room.

Photo & DIY by Amanda

...hands down the coolest globe I've ever seen. Can someone just buy it for me now, please?

 Available at ImagineNations

...a homemade recipe for my faaaaaaavorite childhood candy bar. If it's anywhere near as good as I remember the real thing being, this could be a dangerous find for me.

Photo & recipe by Lauren

Image credits: Ephemera Collage Valentine by Ashley Ann for Design*Sponge | Scandinavian bedroom from Est Magazine via Decor8 (p.s. awesome pouf on legs available at Le Souk) | Paint chip wall art via Oana Befort inspired by How About Orange | Homemade Skor bars from Health on the Run via A Cup of Jo | Adventure globe by Wendy Gold of ImagineNations via Fab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment