Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Inspired By Valentine's Day...and...

...sweet and flowery custom portrait prints that would be perfect to frame for your honey for V-Day.

Available at the always adorable Rifle Paper Co.

...this morse code necklace that could change me from being an earring-girl to a necklace-lover. These are so clever, and this one says "amore," which is, albeit somewhat cheesily, what my man calls me. So someone send him an anonymous V-Day hint-hint email with this attached, okay?

Available by COATT

...a heart with hidden messages to let someone special know how you feel about them.


...the most perfect V-Day drink I could possibly imagine. I definitely need to make one. (Or, if we're going to be realistic here, five.)

Photo and recipe by the fabulous Fashionably Bombed girls

Image credits: Custom portrait prints by Rifle Paper Co. via You Are My Fave | Morse code jewelry by COATT via A Cup of Jo | Typographic heart by Marian Bantjes via ManMade DIY | Box of Chocolates martini by Fashionably Bombed

No comments:

Post a Comment