Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Puppies!

I don't know about you, but few things bring a smile so easily to my face as puppies. (And if they do for you too, this app is brilliant.) Smushy, fluffy, cuddly puppies. Luckily for me, I'm apartment-sitting in Williamsburg this week for a friend who not only has the cutest apartment ever (she made her own map wall!), but also has the two cutest puppies I've ever seen (or gotten to cuddle and squeeze, at least)! These two little nuggets are all mine all week.


(Her adorable apartment--I could never pull off a framed picture of a matador in my living room.)

So far, we've cuddled, we've played, we've walked and chased squirrels in the park (I use the term "we" loosely, of course). And the beauty is, I get my fill of cuteness and at the end of the week, don't have to worry about vet bills. Or being woken up at 7:30a.m. on my days off by little yaps and toe-biting. I hope their little faces bring a smile to your face as they did to mine!

Puppy app via A Cup of Jo | Photos by me & my trusty iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment