Thursday, November 3, 2011

Inspired By...

...a breakfast nook that I want to co-opt as my own right now. I love the zigzag chairs, the pink sofa, the tulip table, and the framed art (and the cake stand of waffles, of course!). It's a fact that I adore walls of framed pictures, but I'd never thought to layer them right up next to each other--what a great idea and a beautiful result!


 ...a rainbow rug that is straight out of a fairy tale. I know it's made for indoors, but all I want is to put this in a garden and pretend I'm back in my five-year-old wonderland.

Available from Angela Adams

...geographically influenced memo pads that would make jotting down my on-the-go lists and reminders so much more whimsical!

 Available at Canoe

...a method of jewelry organization that had to have been created just for me. I'm a sucker for any small, cute bowl or dish that I can fit jewelry into, but usually have to withstand from buying them or the limited surface space in my room will be covered. I'd never thought to simply store them in a drawer (I sense shopping in my future...). Genius!

Photo from Martha Stewart

 ...pretty striped baby blankets from the Purl Bee. Anyone (ahem, Nicole) want to make one for me in an adult size?

Knitting kit by The Purl Bee

...a beautiful yet simple new way to wrap gifts. With the holidays just around the corner, my desire to wrap gifts in fun and innovative ways is bubbling to the surface. This mix of ordinary brown butchery paper, elaborate doilies, and white twine is just too pretty, don't you think?

Photo and DIY by mondocherry

Image credits: My favorite breakfast nook styled by Anne Turner Carroll pinned by Jamie | Pathways rug by Angela Adams via Oh Joy! | Altitude memo block by Canoe via Design*Sponge | Stylish jewelry storage by Martha Stewart pinned by Tiffany | Baby blanket by The Purl Bee via Eat Drink Chic | Creative gift wrapping by mondocherry 

No comments:

Post a Comment