Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Inspired By...

I've had the most miserable day today and am in dire need of a little cheering up. And since none of my best friends can join me for a night of spritz-drinking, Mamma Mia-watching, and pity-partying, I gathered this batch of happy, sparkly goodies together instead. It's no substitute for girlfriends, but sparkles have a way of always making me smile.

...festive notecards that could liven up any care package.

Available at Jess LC

...old-fashioned champagne glasses with proper party pizzazz.

Photo by Katja Hall; Styled by Fräulein K. Sagt Ja

...a room I could gladly pen my memoirs from were I to become Queen of the World. (I only have realistic goals.)


...a dress that accurately embodies my holiday spirit (and that I wish they made in grown-up sizes).

Available at Gap

...the perfect starry string lights to cozy up this dark time of year.

Available at Restoration Hardware

...simple placecard holders glammed up enough to grace my Thanksgiving table.

Photo and DIY by Centsational Girl


Image credits: Notecards from Jess LC via A Cup of Jo Champagne by Katja Hall for Fräulein K. Sagt Ja ⎮ Regal room by Linda Chase Associates via Rue Magazine ⎮ Dress by Gap via Say Yes to Hoboken ⎮ Lights by Restoration Hardware, pinned by Jennifer ⎮ Gold clothespin by Centsational Girl

1 comment:

  1. aw, cheer up, sisko! i'm there spritz-drinking with you in spirit (or, if you really need, in real--you know me and berlin plane tickets)!!

    ReplyDelete