Thursday, June 16, 2011

Letterpress Love

I have a thing for letterpress. In fact, if it made sense, I would probably have a whole wall covered in framed letterpress prints. Until I have an apartment that allows me that kind of space (or a roommate who tolerates that kind of obsession), I'll just have to keep dreaming about these prints.

The perfect map of our home state...


 Because I wouldn't live by any other motto...


My trusty and favorite espresso maker iconized...


But really, who wouldn't?...


If I woke up to this everyday, I would be a happy girl...


One of my favorite poems ever...


Because it always is!...

Image credits: 1) California map by Paper Parasol Press; 2) My motto by The Big Harumph; 3) Espresso maker print by Niki Milns; 4) Champagne truth by dear colleen; 5) Now that's love by The Big Harumph; 6) J. Alfred Prufrock's Love Song by Sweet Dee; 7) Adventure motto by HungryArt. All prints available on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment