Thursday, June 2, 2011

Inspired By...

...fabulous tumblers that would make me feel like royalty.


...unexpected storage space to fancify the bedroom. Our road bikes both just hang out in our bedroom, right next to my side of the bed. I'm starting to realize this is not ideal. And that our 8,000 ft high ceilings make the walls ideal for bike-on-hook storage. Note to self: work on that.


...a possible new motto? I'm not so sure about this one. Cuz my '90s really REALLY loved grunge.



...a happily organized Expedit. While this is not quite colorful enough for me, I do appreciate the subdued tones and mash-up of various storage boxes.

Photo by Ashlee Raubach for Me Oh My!

...Oh to spend my upcoming four-day a weekend here...

Photo by Jeffery Cross

...or here! All I really need is a pool these days to make me happy.

Photo by Roger Davies for Architectural Digest

Image credits: 1) Tumblers from One Kings Lane via A Cup of Jo; 2) Hall by Philipp Langenheim for Freunde von Freunden; 3) Greeting card by Gilah Press via Design Sponge; 4) Expedit by Ashlee Raubach for Me Oh My!, pinned by Meghan Bas; 5) Beach house by Jeffery Cross for Modern Beach House via sfgirlbybay; 6) Pool by Roger Davies for Architectural Digest via If The Lamp Shade Fits

No comments:

Post a Comment