Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Weekend


Today I started my slightly-more-than-one-week winter vacation and it really made me realize that I would love to be on vacation all the time... It's just so relaxing and enjoyable. I got some stuff done today (a visit to the Finanzamt and a hair trim), had lunch with Micha and a friend, and rented the only copy of Love, Actually in our video store to watch with breakfast tomorrow morning. I would say our Christmas weekend is off to a good start!

Tomorrow we're headed to Micha's momma's for the festivities - present-opening day in Germany is the 24th - and next week we'll be headed to Munich and then Austria for some New Year's fun and shenanigans. I wish you and yours a merry merry Christmas and if we don't catch up before then, a "guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!"

Picture by Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Oooh my mom and I are watching that Christmas Eve :) video chat soon! xoxo Merry Christmas!!! -Liz

    ReplyDelete