Friday, December 2, 2011

Dreaming of a Fabulous Christmas Party

On my fabulous (if, at this point, imaginary) Christmas party wish list...

...an easy-to-make table set with gold, gold, and more gold. I could totally get into spray painting wine bottles (and hammers!) gold. I'm just worried where the sparkly spray painting might end...


...traditional hostess gifts individualized. I love the idea of making personalized wine labels and adorning the bottles with Christmas tree ornaments. These wee mitten ornaments would look too cute hanging from the neck of a wine bottle.


...homemade eggnog (I can't wait to try this recipe), but only if the glasses and garnishes are as pretty as these.


...festive dessert plates that wouldn't be complete without a heaping slice of panettone on them to end the night. I need to start making room in my waistband now for all the panettone I will probably consume this month.


...looking this fabulous and colorful while setting up for the party!



Image credits: Gold tablescape by bash, please, photo by Bonnie Tsang Photography via Once Wed | Mitten ornaments by Anthropologie | Wine labels by Pinhole Press | Eggnog recipe by Fashionably Bombed, photo by The Brides Cafe via 100 Layer Cake | Christmas light plates West Elm | Panettone available at Williams-Sonoma | Fabulous party host photo by Kate Spade via Say Yes to Hoboken

No comments:

Post a Comment