Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Inspired By...

After all that talk of glittery goodness yesterday, I'm not at all surprised to see that half of the images inspiring me this week sparkle a little bit themselves.

...a holiday banner that could bring holiday cheer to even the blankest wall. (Bonus: my favorite craft store sells glitter paper, so no messy glitter gluing necessary! Cue a sigh of relief from Micha.)


...mmmmm, Weihnachtsplätzchen. We're doing a do-over-Christmas-cookie-baking session this Sunday, this time with all the ingredients, plus some friends, warm drinks, and plenty of holiday music. Yippeee!

 Photo by Twins' Garden

...a shower curtain that seems to sparkle. It'd fit perfectly in my future apartment-to-escape-the-real-world-for-a-bit a lĂ  Carrie Bradshaw.

Availalbe at Anthropologie

...a banner to hang up at my occassional pity parties. Life's too short to wallow in grumpiness, so why not find a silly way to perk yourself back up.

Banner and photo by Megan Galante

...precious little trees made of fringey crepe paper, my favorite.

 Photo and DIY by The House That Lars Built

...a perfectly wrapped package. Someone find me some glittery ribbon stat.

Photo and DIY by Brunch at Saks

Image credits: Glitter banner by Katie's Pencil Box via Creature Comforts | Cookies  by Twins' Garden | Shower curtain by Anthropologie | Worst day banner by Megan Galante via Hello, I'm Tiger | Paper trees by The House That Lars Built | Pretty package by Brunch at Saks, pinned by Ez

No comments:

Post a Comment