Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Every Little Gesture Helps

I usually find it difficult to figure out the best way to help others when these suddenly all-too-real-and-tragic situations come up. But despite my lack of knowledge or undestanding of charitable agencies and which relief fund is the best to give your money to, I just felt I needed to do something to make my contribution to the relief efforts in Japan at this point. It just feels necessary. So I really appreciate when awesome people band together to try to help, making my decision to do something easier.

I made my small gesture by purchasing this amazing print from This Paper Ship. 90% of the proceeds go towards the American Red Cross’s aid effort in Japan.


They are offering two prints, the other is just as gorgeous:


If you're interested in doing so as well, you can get yours over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment