Friday, April 15, 2011

Inspired By...

...the most perfect spring party food spread I've ever seen.

Photography by Bethany Belle; Styling by Collette Budd 

 ...easy peasy DIY Easter garlands. If I ever decide to get my sewing machine fixed or get a new one, I might lock myself in our guest room and go to town making fun garlands for an entire weekend. It's my fave.


 ...the perfect solution for people, like my sister, whose strokes of genius occur in one of the more awkward places to bring a paper and pen to.


...cute little wee rompers. Cuz babies can rock that trend. My thighs cannot. The first baby to be had by any of my closest girlfriends is getting beyond spoiled with trendy clothes that I can't (*ahem* shouldn't) wear myself.


...being reminded that what one person sees as trash, can be another person's treasure. Why throw away those colorful rhubarb leaves when you can use them as fresh decorations instead?


...fantabulously diy'd modular shelving. Those Swedes think of everything...

Photo by Livet Hemma


Image Credits: 1) Food spread by Bethany Belle, styling by Collette Budd via A Subtle Revelry; 2) Garland by Melanie Blodgett of You Are My Fave; 3) Aqua Notes via Black Eiffel; 4) Lavender romper and 5) blue sunsuit by kit+lili via Black Eiffel; 6) Rhubarb flowers by Serena of The Farm Chicks; 7) Modular shelving by Livet Hemma via Whorange

No comments:

Post a Comment